Book Review: A New Earth
Have you ever had one of those books where you just can’t seem to put down? This is one of them….. except this is not a book you read just for leisure, but rather for awakenings! I will admit, there are some parts that go super deep into making you think about hard concepts which I’m all for, but this book is on another level.
Eckhart Tolle takes principles from all religions and sciences such as astronomy to explain our reasoning here on earth. He includes alternative methods to healing ourselves from our pain bodies and goes into detail of how to live a fulfilled and successful life.
This book helps us understand that we have unconscious forces such as our ego that make us do things that are out of our control. By taking an ariel view and looking inward, we can then become aware of our thought processes and even our own behavior.
A new earth is an understanding of our collective unconscious and bringing more awakenings so people can live in the now and act on their lives true purpose.
Some of my favorite lines from A New Earth:
· “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.”
· “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness
· “Give up defining yourself - to yourself or to others.
· “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.”
· “Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.”
If you’d like to purchase your copy, simply click the link above! Enjoy XO